Sunday, November 23, 2008

STAY TUNED...

It's that time of year again...finals time. I am sad to say I must leave blog land for a while to focus on the abundant number of essays I have to write. I will try my best to respond to comments or link exchange inquiries. In the mean time here are some lovely and inspiring photos...doesnt everything look better as a polaroid? Stay tuned loves, I promise there is much much more to come.
image sources: etsy.com [user - persephone], style-files.com, styleserver.de, thefashionspot.com

15 comments:

Jaime Jun said...

aww thank you! of course, i would love to :)

moded'amour said...

added you ;)

Anonymous said...

those pictures are fantastic

INES said...

cute skirt!

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) said...

That bed is superb...mmmm how I would love to be curled up in that beauty with a book right now :)
All of the photos are wonderful!

Song of Style said...

wow, i heart all the images!!!
love the first. and heart the second......... and the kate moss.

Cindiddy said...

Hey... the pics on your blog is sooo CUTE. very inspirational stuff!

mind trading links???

Anonymous said...

oh no! I'll miss reading your blog.

I love these pictures thou.

xo
d

Meghan and Lana said...

everything DOES look better as a polaroid! and i too must leave the internet for textbooks. i deleted my facebook account, how extreme is that??
xoxo L

Tinsley said...

great photos - i love the last one of kate
good luck on finals!

CHRISELLE LIM said...

aw! well i just found ur blog and will be following it! i love ur style ! hopefully u will be updating once in a while, and good luck with ur exams!

xoxo
chriselle

Wendy said...

Woah, that skirt is impressive!

Shes Dressing Up said...

Lovely images, good luck with the essays!

Cindiddy said...

cute Photos!

erinilse said...

love the skirt