Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GET FRESH

Fabulous trends come and go each season, but in my view the best accessory to complete any look is always a fresh face. Here are my top ten favorite beauty products.

1. La Roche Posay - Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream
Recommended for combination to oily skin types. It leaves my face feeling incredibly clean and smooth.

2. La Roche Posay - Effaclar Active Matt Moisturizer
Perfect for day time wear. Use it as a base under foundation, or alone to combat shine.

3. La Roche Posay - Hydraphase Legere
Restorative moisture ideal for evening repair, or treatment of dry areas. Light texture doesn't clog pores or leave you shiny.

4. M.A.C. - Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Never being a liquid foundation girl, I have looked high and low for the best powder coverage. This beauty is the winner, blends effortlessly with my skin tone and stays put all day.


5. M.A.C. - Select Cover Up

We all have our flaws, but this will hide them. Ideal for under eye application or blemish cover, apply with fingertip or small blending brush.

6. Smashbox - Aperature Blush
My rogue preference changes with the seasons, but the cover of this product is the best I have found...my blush usually falls flat midday, but this one lasts into the night.

7. Rimmel - Extra Super Lash Mascara
Clinique, M.A.C., Diorshow... I've tried all the "best" brands, and while some do offer results, the effect of Rimmels' product is the same if not better than some of the pricier brands. Save where you can!

8. M.A.C. - Powerpoint Eye Pencil
Ugh, the horrors I have encountered with eye pencils that smudge! Although not entirely waterproof this one will not leave you with raccoon eyes.

9. Clinique - Pair of Shades eye shadow duo - Starstruck/Golden Lynx
This is by far my favorite go to product, I have been using it for years. The combination of soft gold and a deeper contour is flawless and compliments many skin tones.

10. Burts Bees - Honey Lip Blam
Don't get my wrong I am a sucker for bold lip color, but day in and day out I use my Burts to keep my lips smooth and soft.

+ Prada - eau de tendre
No beauty look is complete without a signature sent darling! Admittedly my preferences for parfum also change like the wind, but recently I am loving my prada, so fresh and feminine but with a hint of alluring musk.

No comments: